PoliticsHome | Only the latest five entries on the PhiWire are visible to non-subscribers
- Sign up to see last 24 hours
Dont have an account?Sign up here
Wednesday 18th July 2012 | 15:45
Select Committee Announcement
MPs to take evidence on dog control and welfare
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will hold its first oral evidence session in relation to its Dog Control and Welfare inquiry.
The meeting will take place in a committee room in the House of Commons. Visitors should check the exact location nearer the time on http://services.parliament.uk/calendar/.
Wednesday 5 September 2012
at 3.00 pm
* Angela McGlynn, campaigner on dog control issues
* Luciana Berger, MP for Liverpool Wavertree
at 3:45pm (approx)
* Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
* National Farmers' Union
* Communication Workers Union